The digiMIX18 is the only live digital mixing solution in it’s price range that doesn’t rely on WiFi to mix!
The digiMIX series of digital mixers give you complete control over your performance space. Whether you’re mixing live bands, a high school musical, a worship service, or recording in a project studio there are many applications where digiMIX feels right at home.
A usable interface means you don’t have to compromise.
The Live Control Surface
allows optimum control with real knobs and a live fader when selecting important functions. Simply select any channel to assign the fader to an individual channel and the intelligent meter bridge will not only display signal levels, but also all fader positions. Use the 7 LCD touchscreen to navigate sub menus and toggle to various settings quickly and intuitively. Together, its the ideal mixing experience.
Physical controls paired with touchscreen versatility is the best of both worlds.
Use the free Ashly digiMIX iPad® App for remote control or for live performance or in a venue for fixed installation. Take advantage of EZ-Mode for users with no technical experience. Programmers can password-protect a very simple control interface that clients can easily understand and operate.
Add a Dante® for network audio capability, or a USB option for multi-track recording.
Use digiMIX as a command center to integrate throughout an entire venue or facility. Add an optional Dante® module to transmit and receive Dante network audio. Assign one or more channels of network audio to receive and integrate audio with any endpoint in the system. With a USB option interface, process 24-bit audio for recording with a computer.
- 16 premium discrete Ashly Class-A mic pre amplifiers (mic / line combo connectors)
- 8 Auxiliary channels with dedicated outputs, Pre / Post modes, and individual assignment to main
- Programmable, 48V power for all 16 mic pres with status LED button
- Programmable, AutoMix mode for all 16 mic pre channels, individually assignable 1-16
- Intelligent Meter Bridge that displays input level for channels 1-16 or channel volume fader position
- 6 DCA / Mute groups both hardware and software programmable, mute status can be stored with DCA groups
- Live Control Surface with precision-recall Alps® motorized 100mm fader for control of individual channels
- Responsive, 7 LCD color touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI
- DSP Processing includes: Expander/Gate, Comp/Limiter, PEQ in all channels, 31-band GEQ in all AUX and main outputs
- Up to 300ms of delay in all inputs and all outputs, useful for time alignment of inputs and outputs
- Two stereo multi-effects processors: reverb, delay, chorus, and much more, up to 104 user program locations
- Mute, Solo / Solo Clear, PFL, Stereo link, EQ Flat, Bypass and Sends mixer/routing edit and view
- Free iPad® App for remote control, available in Apple App Store, (Same GUI as the digiMIX LCD screen)
- EZ-Mode allows intuitive, safe, easy operation for the non-technical user, convenience and efficiency for the advanced user
- CrossFade mode for dedicated AV-related applications, creative performance and presentations
- Save / Load: Scene / DSP Channel, Multi-Effects and GEQ Programs, Copy function with selectable parameters
- Lock with password protection, Fader calibration adjustment and LCD brightness control
- Digital multi-channel bay that allows the use of of available (optional) Dante® and USB digital multi-channel I/O cards