The ES-339 has a reduced size and weight laminated maple 335-style archtop body with a solid center block. With the size and feel of a Les Paul, it retains that distinct semi-hollowbody tone producing a full-bodied sound from the Alnico Classic Pro pickups with push/pull coil-splitting for single-coil tones.
Features include SlimTaper D-profile mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard with MOP inlays, neck and body binding, Grover Vintage tuners, and LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece. Case sold separately.
- Free Shipping
- Laminated Maple Body
- SlimTaper D-profile mahogany neck
- Bound pau ferro fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Custom Wound Alnico Classic Pro humbucking pickups serve up both classic and modern tones
- Push/pull coil-splitting for single-coil tones
- Solid center block enhances the tone and sustain
- 24.75" Scale Length
- Case Sold Separately
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!