The fans spoke, and Gibson listened! The Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cut adds a rhythm P-90 and 3-way toggle to the very popular Les Paul Junior and boasts vintage styling with a mahogany body and maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard. Available in a variety of striking colors, the satin finishes lend a comfortable feel to the guitar and a quick feel to the neck.
The two, classic P-90 pickups are reverse wound/reverse polarity for hum-canceling when combined, and they are installed along with the controls in a top-mount, 5-ply pickguard design. The compensated wrap around tailpiece provides classic tone, performance, and sustain.
- Free Shipping
- Mahogany body offers harmonic warmth
- 2 P-90 single-coil pickups balance chime with midrange heft
- Maple neck with fast-feeling rounded neck profile
- Easy-playing rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets and Graph Tech nut
- Vintage Deluxe tuners offer spot-on intonation
- Gorgeous satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!