Meet the M-240E Troubadour, a small-body, sunburst addition to Guild’s acoustic archback line. The M-240E Troubadour is an homage to Guild’s F-20, a small-bodied wonder that became popular during the folk era of the ’60s. This petite guitar is ideal for fingerstyle playing and light strumming. The reduced size is excellent for smaller players or musicians looking for a great-sounding travel guitar.
The M-240E Troubadour features a solid Sitka spruce top over an arched mahogany back, a classic wood combination that produces a well-balanced voice with plenty of overtones. Other features include a bone nut and saddle, tortoiseshell pickguard, nickel-plated open gear tuners, and a thin, resonate satin polyurethane finish with a vintage sunburst top. Completing the Troubadour’s vintage vibe is the DeArmond Tone Boss, a user-friendly humbucking magnetic soundhole pickup with built-in volume control that is compatible with any amplifier.
- Free Shipping
- Iconic arched back pays tribute to Guild's early acoustics
- Unique design is lighter and louder than comparably sized guitars
- Comfortable concert body can fill a room with music
- Vintage-profiled C-shaped neck with pau ferro fingerboard plays comfortably
- 1960s red tortoiseshell pickguard looks great onstage
- Bone nut and saddle enhance sustain and clarity
- 1.69" nut width suits strummers to fingerstylists
- 24.75" scale length has a slinky-smooth action
- DeArmond Tone Boss soundhole pickup delivers clean sound for stage and studio
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!