The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-240E features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound.
The OM-240E features Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. Available in Natural.
- Free Shipping
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: White ABS
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.688"
- Electronics: Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!