For guitarists who prefer to use traditional amp and pedalboard setups, HX Effects features 100 Helix®
effects, as well as dozens of legacy sounds from the acclaimed M-Series and Stompbox Modeler pedals all in a compact and pedalboard-friendly multi-effects pedal. Run up to nine effects at one time. Edit tones with the touch of a finger using eight capacitive-sensing footswitches. And enjoy the tremendous depth and ultra-low noise thanks to industry-leading dynamic range, plus analog and DSP bypass. Line 6's effects models and multi-effects units can be found on professional pedalboards throughout the world. And now, those pedalboards can get even better. With over 100 effects onboard the HX Effects multi-effects units, you'll never be at a loss for tone. And best of all, each of these effects are processed through the company's HX audio engine, ensuring every single swell of a modulation effect, response of an overdrive, or decay of a delay sound feel exactly like the unit it's modeling. And if that weren't enough, you're able to stack up to nine effects to create your own sonic world.
- Free Shipping
- Multi-effects pedalboard with massive control capabilities
- Over 100 effects models onboard
- HX audio engine ensures pristine audio and realistic modeling
- Dual effects loops integrate your favorite stompboxes
- External amp and expression pedal control
- True stereo performance from input to output
- Full MIDI capability
- USB allows computer-based editing and firmware upgrades
- Built rugged to handle the rigors of the road
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!