Combining the snap and sustain of a bolt-on guitar with the airy resonance of a semi-hollow body, the CE 24 Semi-Hollow is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of a bolt-on guitar.
- Free Shipping
- Semi-hollow mahogany body; figured maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with Pattern Thin profile and satin finish
- Natural maple binding; gloss finish
- 10"-radius East Indian rosewood fingerboard with 24 medium jumbo frets and signature PRS bird inlays
- 85/15 humbucking neck and bridge pickups
- 3-way toggle pickup selector; master volume, push-pull master tone for coil splitting
- 1.6875" PRS patented nut; 25" scale length
- PRS patented Tremolo bridge
- PRS low-mass locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Dual-action truss rod
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!