A value-packed version of the iconic PRS Custom 24! The SE Custom 24's mahogany body and maple top hold two great-sounding PRS-designed 85/15 S humbucking pickups. Its 3-piece maple neck features a wide-thin shape for very easy playing, and the rosewood fingerboard is adorned with classic PRS bird inlays.
The two humbucking pickups in this SE Custom 24 are Paul Reed Smith-designed 85/15 S's. An update on PRS's original humbuckers, the 85/15 S's are designed to sound terrific whether used in humbucking or single-coil modes. They offer you plenty of output for driving your amp hard while sounding clear and detailed when you want. These SE humbuckers closely resemble the tones of the U.S.-made versions found in the solid body electric guitars crafted at PRS's Maryland factory. The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and a wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
- Free Shipping
- Beautiful flame maple gives the guitar an elegant look
- Gorgeous Mahogany body for punchy tone and long sustain
- PRS-designed tremolo maintains tuning under heavy use
- PRS 85/15 S pickups sound great humbucking or single-coil
- Push-pull tone knob accesses great single-coil-type tones
- Wide-thin maple neck is comfortable and fast
- Includes PRS SE Gig Bag
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!