Pedaltrain's all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company's best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-2, the Classic 2 features Pedaltrain's original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. However, the Classic 2 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient.
The elevation has been raised by an entire inch to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems. Included with purchase is 96" of Pedaltrain's professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
- Free Shipping
- Original 4-rail design and traditional rail spacing
- Open-front design makes power supply mounting flexible and convenient
- Increased elevation clears a wide variety of power supplies and switching systems
- Pedaltrain's signature featherweight aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Includes 96" adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal fastener and zip ties for securing cables
- Includes fitted soft case