Whirlwind's Medusa Series Snakes have been the touring standard worldwide for decades. They're still made at the Rochester, NY factory. Standard Medusa features include:
- Heavy duty powder coated steel stagebox with Whirlwind connectors and integrated handle.
- Whirlwind by Belden NEC CM rated multipair cable, heavy duty, flexible, multipair cable. Each pair contains two twisted 24GA 7x32 polyethylene insulated conductors with 100% foil shield and 24GA drain wire.
- Fanouts with multiple layers of rugged heat shrink at the most critical points.
- Fanouts feature Whirlwind connectors with engraved numbers and letters.
- Genuine Kellems® wire mesh hanger to support the fanout at the board.
- Genuine Kellems® strain relief and grip with internal cable clamp.
Standard fanout lengths are:
- 3 ft. - up to 28 channels
- 4 ft. - 28 channels and up
Optional SnakeSkin® is available for the ultimate in fanout protection (for an extra charge).
Call for pricing - 518-383-0300